[Tried & Tested] Turning Electric With Manic Panic

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


So, after a month odd of hair washing, my "Dark Forest" hair has faded to this pastel turquoise. I miss my colours and so here's another change to my hair...


This time round I have the Rockabilly Blue (Amplified), Purple Haze (Amplified) and Electric Lizard to play with. I'm infatuated with the neon Electric Lizard the moment I was introduced to Manic Panic. So I insisted on having this colour this time round. Hehehehe...


See how beautiful the colour is?! I had my hair coloured in sections, that's why I turned into this robot hair of aluminium foils. It took around 2 hours to get the hair fully coloured and whilst waiting for the hair colour to seep in, might as well "blow" some bubble...


After half a day of sitting in the salon, my hair is finally done! Electric Lizard and Purple Haze in the top, with a little Rockabilly Blue peeking from underneath. My hairstylist even layered my hair, so that I can show off all those colours. I totally dig this new hair colour! What about you?



Thank you 77th Street for the lovely colours. You can get Manic Panic hair colours online at www.77thstreet.com and all 77th Street outlets.


Manic Panic has been a leading semi-permanent hair color since 1977 and many celebrities, models and stylists have been using their colours! Their famous VEGAN formula not only colors but conditions the hair. Available 30 vibrant rainbow shades of MANIC PANIC HIGH VOLTAGE "CLASSIC" CREAM HAIR COLORS, with some that glow under black light!

MANIC PANIC AMPLIFIED Cream Formula is a stronger, longer lasting formula. AMPLIFIED Cream Formula lasts 30% longer. You can get the same fantastic VEGAN ingredients as the CLASSIC FORMULA with longer lasting colours. My hairstylist love the 4oz squeeze bottles as they are easier to dispense and colour the hair as she holds on to the aluminium foils.

You can find 77th Street stores here:
AMK Hub
701B Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-19/20,
Singapore 569807
Contact: +65 6481 3031

ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn, #B3-45/46,
Singapore 238801
Contact: +65 6509 9354

Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street, #03-02,
Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6339 6828

Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5, #04-12,
Singapore 529510

Compass Point Shopping Centre
1 Sengkang Square, #02-13,
Singapore 738099
Contact: +65 6315 6275
Contact: +65 6781 7969


Have fun and embrace the rainbow!



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p