[What's New] Change Your Skin Destiny With Offers At The New SK-II Pitera Pod

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


With the extensive flying around this month, I'm so glad I managed to come back in time for the launch of SK-II's Change Destiny campaign in Singapore. It was held at  the new Pitera™ Pod at TANGS Orchard and I got to see the pretty boys - George Young and host, Utt together with the pretty Rebecca Lim.



The campaign was inspired by its ground-breaking Skin Destiny Study that looks to inspire women and men of all ages,  around the world to change their skin destiny and unlock the secret to lasting crystal clear skin.

At the media launch event, I got to do the SK-II Magic Ring Test again (Read about my previous test here). This time round, my results came back even better and my skin age was even younger than before! I turned from 25 to 22 and it is 8 years lesser than my real age! Woohoo! Thanks SK-II!


The loyal users - George Young and Rebecca Lim shared their experiences with using the SK-II products and one tip I learnt from Rebecca is that you can actually have the miracle Facial Treatment Essence stored in a small bottle mist and spray it on your face throughout the day. 



The event ended with the unveiling and autographing of the SK-II Skin Age Wall of Fame which featured an impressive number of more than 50,000 women in Singapore who had taken the first step in beginning their journey to Crystal Clear skin. The inspiration and findings of the Skin Destiny Study are found in SK-II’s interactive Skin Playbook. You can see it here - https://app.box.com/s/vpr0ach438qrf2ach1ko


For fans of SK-II, you can come on over to the new Pitera™ Pod at TANGS Orchard to check out the attractive promotions for a limited period till 5th Sep 2014.

  • When you discover your skin destiny with a free SK-II Magic Ring skin surface analysis and receive a customized 3-pc sample kit and a 7-day sample kit of the new SK-II STEMPOWER Eye Cream
  • Win 1-pc SK-II Facial Treatment Mask (worth $22) if you guess your skin age correctly




So, are you ready to join me in changing your Skin Destiny?



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p