[Promotion] I Got My Nails Pampered @ Tenth Nails

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


I was recently pampering myself with Tenth Nails. I had my nails done in gel and this is a design that can only be achieved with gel nail polish as it needs to be built up in layers. 3D Sweater Nail Art is the in trend nail art design from Japan and I've been wanting to do that for awhile already. 

Getting my nails done.
Check out the collection of nail polishes on the shelves!
A cozy space at Tenth Nails and you know you will gt Cindy's full attention on you!
I got my set of nails done by Cindy of Tenth Nails and she was so lovely to find 2 shades that matches my new hair colour! Don't you love the nails? I super adorbs it! I can't stop taking photos, so I'm gona spam a few more pics of them...

Under warm lighting.




Cindy also introduced me to a new Sole Treatment technique that helped buff out the dry skin on my feet. I tend to have these dry peeling skin under my feet due to excessive walking and especially when in heels. This technique will allow skin to be smoothen out faster and more effortless!

Before on the left and baby smooth feet on the right.
This is the file that was used on my feet.
It felt a little warm and ticklish when my skin is being "buffed" out but I like that there wasn't much effort unlike those conventional way of using a pedicure scrub. In fact, my skin feels even smoother than any of the pedicure sessions I had before, not even after foot mask!

Of course, those with dry and thicker cracked heels with callus, it would take a few more sessions to, but as you can see from the examples below, you can already see results in under 1 session! This is definitely my highly recommended must-do, especially for those who wana look good in open shoes.






And here's the best part! 

For the month of July 2014, you my lovely Huneybees, will get to enjoy this Sole Treatment at the price of S$25 instead of the original price of S$40, simply by quoting "Huney'Z World"!
Don't miss out on this great chance to have baby smooth feet! =)



Tenth Nail is located at:
  • Blk 178 Toa Payoh Central #02-202
  • Singapore 310178 (Less than 5min walk from Toa Payoh MRT)
  • Tel: +65 6353 4757



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p