[What's New] Can't Wait For The Etude House Play 101 Pencil

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


As a kid, colour pencils are my best friends. I would make everything I draw come to life with colours and till today, they are my companions in my bag. What Etude House recently launched, would definitely let me renew that childhood feeling again by "painting" on my face! 




Under there Play series, you can find tons of nail polishes to create millions of nail art and now the Etude House Play 101 pencils in 50 different colors works wonders just like the nail polishes. They may look like eyeliner pencils for you, but in fact, they are plentiful of ways you can use them!

The Etude House Play 101 Pencil (0.5 g, 6,000 won) can be used as a concealer, highlighter, blush, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip liner, and lipstick. You might even be able to create an unique, new lipstick color by mixing three different colors with each other. It is like an artist's colour palette and your face is the canvas!

There are 5 kinds of pencils (see color of the words behind the number of the pencil):
  • Creamy (yellow)
  • Matte (blue)
  • Glossy (orange)
  • Shimmering (pink)
  • Glitter (white)

So, Etude House has collaborated with Pony's Beauty Diary and  created 8 different looks that you can try with the Play 101 Pencils: Angel's Drop, Baby Doll, Mini Retro, Love Affair, Deep & Deep, Kiss of Fire, Queen of Queen, and Hey! Bad Girl.  


Here's Part 1 of the video tutorial, featuring - Angel's Drop and Baby Doll and Mini Retro...



I can't wait to get my hands on these pencils. Wonder if there's any special set if I get all 50.... Hmmm....



All pictures in this post are from Etude House.


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p