[Get The Look] Neon Nude Accented Nails

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Nude nails have been seen on the runways this season, everything is going back to basics whilst showcasing the gorgeous fashion on the runway. But knowing me, I can't go away with just nude nails. So drawing from other trends seen on the runway, I created this set of nail art with the half moon and gold accents trend as well. I call this "Neon Arabic Nights".

Photo credits:

The look was created with these 2 nail colours from the Etude House Nails & Body Painting Set #2 Warming Lemon. The neon yellow nail polish is favourite nail colour from my collections and when  paired with a nude shade, it just makes my nails pop.


The gold accents were nail stickers I purchased from a while back and of course, not forgetting the blue Swarovski crystals that I have that I have stuck on using nail glue.


You guys should give it a go, I bet your friends will find it refreshing especially if you are always in nude nails. You can also pair it with this season's favourite red or maroon. Have fun!




Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p