[Tried & Tested] Models Own HyperGel (Turquoise Glow)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,



Models Own has a new addition in their nail polish collection. *Nail Polish Addict Madness Scream*

The HyperGel line from Models Own has just been pushed into the Singapore market. Boasting of a super-high-glossy-gel-effect with extra vibrant colour. You can have gel nails done in the comfort of your home without the exorbitant bill and having to buy a UV light!

Photo Credits: http://merrymusing.co.uk/
There is a selection of colours under the range, and I chose to have the Turquoise Glow. There are other soft pastel colours, that are the absolute must-have this summer, but for me the mint green nail polish was screaming for my attention. Hehehe...


This is a thicker gel formula that coats right on top of your nails. The nail polish glides onto my nails easily, but it was a little difficult working with the round brush. Though I might get spill-overs, it is just simply easy to clean up. You have to work fast though, the nail polish dries to a sticky feel almost instantly!

I only need 2 coats of this nail polish on each nail and they dry with a beautiful opaque finish with super shine. I didn't even need to put top coat to achieve this shine!


The formula is also enriched with lotus flower oil which will nourish the nails and also act as a barrier against water, so the polish would last longer. I had these mint green nails for a week without having any chips and it's definitely much more durable than the usual nail polishes.


So if you are looking for long lasting nail polishes and wana shave yourself the hassle of having to go down to a nail salon, why not give this a try? 

Models Own HyperGel is Available in 5 shades:
  • Pink Veneer 
  • Cornflower Gleam 
  • Naked Glow 
  • Turquoise Gloss 
  • White Light

Models Own HyperGel is available at aLT@BHG, John Little Plaza Singapura, Robinsons Orchard, selected Guardian and Sasa stores.

Price : SD$14.90 (each bottle) 



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p