[Tried & Tested] Sk-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


This gift from SK-II came at the right time. It was as though they knew I was running out of makeup remover. Hehehehe... I have now changed my cleansing routine and it is so much easier now with the SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil.


This clear oil helps me remove me makeup within seconds, leaving it squeaky clean, all ready for my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence after. Not only does it clean fast, my skin feels softer and smoother after every wash and I find that whatever products I put on my face after that, gets absorbed better as my skin shows better results day by day!


So here's an example. I have lipstick, lipgloss, pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner and CC Cream drawn on my hand. All it takes is to pump a dollop of the oil and rub in, do not use water yet, simply rub in circular motion and you can see most of the makeup "melting" away.


This is then the time to add a little bit of cold or lukewarm water and continue rub in till the oil is emulsified. It might be a icky yucky colour now, but once you rinse off with cold or lukewarm water, the skin is left clean and smooth...



The best part of it is that the cleansing oil makes it so easy to remove the makeup, I don't even need to rub too hard to remove my makeup. It's almost like massaging my face and the simple wash off cuts my skincare routine time shorter. There is no oily feeling after wash and I can't help touching my face every time I wash my face. LOL!

A simple 3 pumps of the cleansing oil is enough to remove all my makeup.
Overall, I would recommend this cleansing oil for those who want hassle free cleansing and hey, we should pamper ourselves sometimes too right?





Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p