[What's New] Get Active And Stay Fresh With May's bellabox

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


It's halfway through 2014 and if your bucket list for this year is to lose some weight, you might need this little babies to help you through those exercises. The May bellabox came just at the right time, when I've made a pact with my ya-ya sisterhood to meet up once a week to workout together. It's like bellabox read my mind!


This month's box came delivered with an additional 3 more items:
  • Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Mono Shampoo
  • Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Mono Conditioner
  • Triple Dry Fresh Anti-Perspirant Refreshing Ladies Fragrance Roll-On
The other day, I went to the gym and I had already tried the Triple Dry Fresh Anti-Perspirant rolled on 3 days ago. I liked how my armpits were not "damp" after a session and I still smelled pretty good after. I applied it every night before I sleep, washing it off next morning and with its unique triple action formula I stay dry all day!

And speaking of after, the Sebastian Professional Color Ignite Mono Shampoo and Conditioner will be great after a tired workout. They smell great and help protect the colored hair!



The other items in the box are:
  • The Balm How 'Bou Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette
  • Nip + Fab Body Butter Pistachio Sundae
  • Herblean Whitening & Hydration Mask
  • Keranove Nutrition & Care Treatment Ampoules For Dry & Damaged Hair
  • Benzac AC 5%
  • Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
  • Dr Jart + Bounce Beauty Balm
With an additional bonus of Activa Starter Vitamin C.




The Balm How 'Bou Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette gives a light pink glow on your cheeks and my hubby has been using the Benzac 5% for his pimples. It works and it comes highly recommended by the dermatologists. I'll try the rest and keep you posted! :)




Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p