[What's New] Travel To Paris With bellabox July 2014

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


It's time for another month of the beauty box surprise - bellabox! The theme of this month is La Petite Parisienne, it's all things Parisian and ready for you to look good for that romantic date out..
If you don't know what is bellabox, you definitely deserve a little spanking (Nope, not the Fifty Shades style). Bellabox Singapore is a monthly subscription service, priced at SGD$19.95, that surprises consumers with various sample sized products to try out. And if you like what you've tried out, you can get them online at their website.

Ok, so let's reveal what's in the box for this month!


It's all about the lovely tresses for you to flip and turn with a sexy gaze and your beautiful glowing skin shining through. After so many trips to Paris, I have to tell you, they are very minimalistic in terms of makeup, good complexion is VERY important in their routine and on their daily routine, they simply have a little eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. It's that effortless beauty that attracts like Audrey Tautou.



  • Lollipops Glossy Lipstick in Fatal Cocktail – The sweet coral shade might look pretty strong but once applied on the lips, you will only get a glossy finish, with a tinge of colour.


  • Hanaka Hydro Rejuvenate Set by Beautify Me – Aren't they just adorable?! Macaroon's for the face! 

  • L’OREAL Paris Total Repair 5 Emergency Care – Another must-have for those with damaged hair. It smells great and works great for those troubled tresses.

  • L’OREAL Paris UV Perfect Anti Dullness UV Protector – A lightweight sunscreen that is packed with SPF 50+ UVB, UVA PA+++

  • Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret EDP – A floral scent that I think was a little too strong for my liking...

  • Nuxe White Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion – Nuxe products are one of my favourite. Everything is so light on the skin, yet so helpful!

  • LIERAC Sensory Oil with 3 white flowers – I have this on at night and the fragrance is so soothing that it helps me sleep better at night whilst moisturizing my skin throughout the night

  • Phytokeratine Ultra Repairing Mask – Another hair rescuer for those with dry, frizzy hair. This is good to have once in a week for your hair.

  • Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment & Glamglow Youthmud Tinglefoliate Treatment – I left the best to the last. These two products are highly raved about and I brought them along on my Hong Kong trip. I would say I prefer the Glamglow Youthmud Tinglefoliate Treatment, the warm feeling makes me know that the product is working and the seaweed bits actually help exfoliate my skin better. My skin has never felt so smooth before! It's like sandpaper!

So there you go! That's the Bella Box July 2014 Edition - La Petite Parisienne.

Head on to BellaBox now to ger 1 for yourself or to get it for a friend!!!



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p