[What's New] Bask In Summer Fun With bellabox August 2014 - Summer Fresh

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


My August bellabox came in a big bundle of joy. Themed as the Summer Fresh edition, the box arrived in a brown paper bag containing the usual polka dotty blue box and a couple of overflowing items.


The adorable watermelon sticker is already indication enough to tell you that what's inside is here to prepare you to have fun under the sun and yet still looking good – Premium teas, organic haircare, suncreen, bodycare, etc! It's definitely worth more than the S$19.95 subscription (comes with free shipping too).   


So let's check out my Summer themed box!


  • Petal Fresh Organics Aloe & Citrus Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner 
  • Sleek Kajal Eyeliner in Nocturnal 
  • FINALE WHITENING CREAM 
  • UV AQUA WHITE STARTER KIT 
  • ALEXIARES & ANI THE DEITY SPF30 MATTIFYING SUNSCREEN 
  • Laneige Water Bank Essence EX 
  • Bonus: Tealy Premium Tea 
  • Bonus: Kneipp Body Care

From the box, I've also found some favourites and recommended...

Sleek Kajal Eyeliner in Nocturnal


Sleek Makeup is no stranger in my cabinet of makeup products. I simply love their eyeshadow palettes and I have them wherever I go. The eyeliner in the box is something new I can add to my collection. It's small and dainty, easy to bring around and I love the strong pigment as eyeliner. It is also very easy to smudge to create a smokey eye effect.




UV Aqua White Starter Kit
My bellabox arrived right when I was stepping out for my flight to Taiwan. When I saw the large UV prints, I knew I had to bring them along on my trip. The starter kit contained the CC cream, Purifying toner and Daily Defence serum.


There are all designed to help “whiten, hydrate, illuminate, tighten and increase skin elasticity”.  I was super glad I had them along with me as the weather in Taiwan was very warm, I needed my defence helpers.

The products are all very light, easily absorbed and it feels non-existence. The toner and serum kept my skin supple while the CC Cream improved my skin's colour and glow. I only needed to have the CC Cream all over my face, with concealer, swipe on some eyeliner and draw my brows. It was sweltering hot in Taiwan and it was advisable to have light makeup, which is also why I simply loved the UV Aqua White series...
Finale Whitening Cream


This skin lightening cream, made with natural herbs is here to make your skin is bikini/swimsuit ready. I'm curious to see its effects, have you guys tried it before? 

This month's box has really been a great surprise! Check out their website to order your very own monthly bellabox surprise today and don't forget to visit their beauty store! 



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p