[What's New] Getting My Hair Styled For a-nation Singapore 2014

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


I was there to see my Jpop Queen and how can I not dress up for it right?! Well, once I've decided what I wana wear, I made a date with Monsoon Hair House and got my hair done up in the spirit of Lena Fuji. It's all about being kawaii and I had my peach red hair, curled and braided into a side sweep for a-nation Singapore 2014.



Hubby and I loved the look. Do you guys like it?


If you are looking for hairstylists, come look for Jack and Joanne at Monsoon Hair House in Novena Square.

Monsoon @ Novena Square Add: 238 Thomson RoadTel: +65 6333 5586Website: http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p