Maybelline HyperCouture Fashion Show

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Yipee! I can't wait for the Maybelline HyperCouture Fashion Show tomorrow! Not only will there be a fhasion show by popular blogshopts, there will also be goodie bags and makeovers!

Maybelline has already shared some tips for tomorrow on the Facebook page and I've compiled them for your convenient.

  1. Doors will open at 2pm, so do come early.
  2. VIP access for those who bring their August CLEO magazine and entitlement to 10% off all merchandises.
  3. Every ticket admit 1 person and the CLEO magazine grants one with VIP access. Limited to first 100 people. 
  4. Everyone will be tagged with a wrist band. Make sure it keep it on till end of show as this will be used to exchange for your goodie bags. 
  5. Goodie bags are only given to first 800 people. And only you can collect for yourself. 
  6. Be spotted by the HyperSharp boys with eyeliner art and receive a LipSmooth lip balm for free. 
  7. get ready for free makeover by Maybelline, hair makeovers by redken.sg Chapter 2 and free frozen treats from Soyato.
  8. Lastly, don't forget to load the application mentioned below for some live photo streaming.

Let me intro the main lead to you guys. HyperSharp Liner....



See how fine the tip is?
I can even draw flowers on my hand!
See how fine I can draw?
I drew my eyeliner in 1 full stroke.
It looks amazing! Not only it defines my eyes, the thin eyeliner also makes it look so natural! Simply love it!
I'm now still working out how should I draw my eyeliner art to get spotted. But before I log off, here's one last tip for tomorrow's event (simply for those we did not get the tickets). They will be selling the eyeliner at the door for $19.90, get your tickets upon purchase. However stocks are limited and based on first-come-first-serve basis. So do go early if you wana get a ticket for yourself!

Give me a holla if you see me there tomorrow k? Good night!


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p