Vancouver Hauls - Tokidoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

A pic with Simone Legno when he was in town last year.
I bet everyone would know I'm a HUGE fan of Simone Legno, the cute Italiano behind the brand Tokidoki.
Mischief abounds in the magical world of tokidoki, where one glance is never enough. Creator and Italian artist Simone Legno brings his cult-favorite designs and colorful interpretation of life to a new makeup and accessories line that exposes the criminally cute and irresistibly edgy sides of beauty. Presented exclusively at Sephora, this Japanese-inspired collection captures the true spirit of tokidoki: Every day brings another opportunity to dream.
I've been trying to get my hands on the Tokidoki cosmetics at the local Sephora but it was swept up within hours. It got me sulking for months and can you guess my super excitement when I saw this booth at Vancouver's Sephora?!

I already bought a super lot of things for myself and when I saw this palette, I couldn't bear to let go. I wanted to buy them all, but budget was tight and this palette was bought after a long time "begging" my hubby to get for me...

Cute right?!
It's a sailor/underwater theme, so you can find characters chilling at the beach, shades, sharks, beach girls, etc on the palette.

Even the pouch is transparent blue, so beach ready right?!
Check out the zip! Tokidoki logo!
Ready to see the colours?

Ta Da! It's like watching a theater show.
Like all Tokidoki palettes, a zipper toy is included in the middle and this one comes with Devil Girl listening to her iPod? :)
The Tokidoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette comes with six eyeshadows: Thirsty (cream), Riposino (Shimmery light brown with glitter), Bulleto (shimmery dark brown), Nancy Rocks (Shimmery Purple), Bruttino (Pearl Turquoise), and Carina (Pearl white).
 I know alot of you would love the left side (brown) of the palette but for me, it's definitely Nancy Rocks and Bruttino that caught my eyes. Come on! Huney is known for her colourful eyes!

So here's a look that I did with the palette:





A little breakdown on how I got the look. 
I'm still trying out the palette for more looks and I promise to post them as soon as I got the photos ready k?
In fact, in my mind now is maybe I should bring this palette along for Simone to sign at STGCC this August? I think I'll do just that!


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p