[Makeup Tutorial] Makeup in a snap

Labels: , , , , , ,


I was just going to the neighbourhood mall, but didn't wana go out looking so unglam. So I just did a simple makeup look and I think it looks pretty. Wana share with you guys how to look good in just minutes! *Super good one for the OLs...




So this is how it looks. Just a simple green eyeliner line jazzes the whole look. Who says you have to use natural colours for work? Here's how it's done...


Introducing the gadgets: Silkygirl Lime Gree Eyeliner, M.A.C. Blue Noon Eyeliner, Kate eyeshadow BR-2 and M.A.C. Fresh Daisy eyeshadow.

Then, for a little twist, I even wore this new earring I bought from Forever 21. Feather is the new in and this one's even for people without a ear hole piercing. You literally hook it over your ear.






Hope that helped you guys, remember, be daring and play with colours! If you are afraid it make be too dramtic, just stick to having it as eyeliner and you are definitely safe! Do comment and show me your pictures when you have tried out this look ya?

XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p