Vancouver Hauls - CoverGirl (Part 2)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Ta Da! Here's part 2 of the Cover Girl Haul. As I'm more focussed on my eye makeup, so I bought mainly eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara. Didn't get their blush or lipsticks....

Ok enough of talking, let me start the ball rolling.

This is the Exact Hightlights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette (715 Majestic Hazels)




As seen on Jennifer on ANTM's Cycle 13 Commercial shoot.

The eyeshadow palette is said to be perfect to compliment girls with Hazel coloured eyes. The palette comes with four colours, Beige, Light Green, Taupe and Dark Brown. Not only was there a sponge applicator, there's also a brush for light sweeping of colours. I love that the sponge applicator has 2 different types. One side is flatter and rounder for bigger surface and the other end if slightly tapered and good for inner corner or smaller areas application.



See how pretty the colours are?
The lovely people of CoverGirl even had detailed instruction on the back for best application of the eyeshadows.
I must say the colours definitely bring out my eyes very well.

Just a few strokes and I can call myself Cover Girl already!
So here's the other products. On left: Lash Blast Fusion (Volume + Length Mascara) and on right: Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Pencil.


I bought the blue eyeliner. It's not very obvious like in your face blue, but I love the effect.
Fluffy mascara brush volumise my lashes.
Just a little note.

Love how my lashes look so long and luscious. They curl automatically without a curler!
This is the Liquiline Blast Eyeliner. On one end is the pencil eyeliner and on the other end is the patent pending tip  that helps smudge the product to create a smokey line.
Here's an example.
I tried the product with the Smoky Shadow Blast (Silver Sky) that I introduced in the previous blog. I created a smokey eye look in just minutes with tese 2 amazing products.
It's a pity CoverGirl is not available here in Singapore, but if anyone is doing a spree for overseas Drugstores, please please please inform me? I would love to stock up on some.....



XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p