Manicure and Pedicure @ Absolutely Nails

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Before my recording for Lady First <女人我最大>, I was treated to a Manicure and Pedicure session at Absolutely Nails. Located at Marine Parade Central (opposite the famous hawker centre), it is a sister brand of the popular Foot Reflexology Spa - Feet Haven Reflexology.


Previously named as Nailcoholics, the nail spa has been around since early 2010. The name change was a result of the acquisition and also in a bid to stay current and relevant to its customers. The services include Classic/French Manicure & Pedicure, 2D/3D Nail Art, Acrylic/Gel/Extension, among others.


Upon stepping into nail spa, I was warmly greeted and settled down fast by the friendly manicurist. She even got me a warm cup of tea (which not all nail spas do).


She was superbly patient in removing my 10 finger nails that was painted fully with glitter bits (you know how difficult it is to remove right?!).


There were simply to many colours to choose from and the manicurist was very helpful and told me pastel colours in 'IN' now. So I chose that. She also told me that my cuticles and skin around the nail bed was too dry, so she taught me how and where to apply the cuticle oil. 

Check out the manicurist's nails! So pretty right?!
So, here's the end result of mu pastel alternate coloured nails and I loved the effect. don't my nails just look so candylicious? As for my toenails, I kept it nude, that's how I like them, since most of the time, they're tucked inside my shoes...

These colours are by ORLY.
I love how my feet look so baby sweet now!
Absolutely Nails is open everyday from 10 am to 8.30 pm (Monday to Friday) and 10 am to 8 pm (Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays). You can check out their FB page or website for more information about the nail spa and also current updates as well as promotions. Here are some of them.


And I believe Absolutely Nails is one of the or even the only nail spa in Singapore that carries Butter London and Ciaté nail painting service (for an additional price). Luxurious right? Now you don't have to spend big bucks to buy the nail polishes and end up messing your nails.



Absolutely Nails - Blk 82, Marine Parade Central, #01-620, Singapore 440082 / Tel: 63453303
 

Have a great weekend!


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p