ZA Total Hydration Makeup Workshop

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



ZA has been a long standing brand eversince it was launched in Singapore. Last week, I was at their Total Hydration Makeup Workshop to learn more about their pink pink pink series...





When I arrived at the venue, check out the products all nicely laid eout in front of me...



Eyeshadow palettes.
Cheek Colours.

The modern Asian woman have 3 main concerns - Excess Sebum, Clogged/Enlarged Pores and Dehydrated skin. All these are due toEnvironmental Stress, Hormonal Stress and Lifestyle Stress. The pic above describes it all, but fret not, now ZA has the Total Hydration Skincare Range, that will "kick" those problems away.


WIth the important ingredients listed above, ZA helps improve the skin condition.






Now on to part 2 of the workshop - makeup! How to apply and in fact get out of house within minutes...






Received some goodies after the workshop and I can see my skin condition improving after a few uses....



I love the BB Cream, even though I pat powder lightly on my face, the skin still glows and shines!
ZA can be found at all Watsons...


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p