Firming your skin with SkinLab The Medical Spa

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Woohoo! I was invited to experience the Specific Skin Firming with SkinLab The Medical Spa. It makes use of  advanced and high intensity Superpulse RF to retract skin for a slimmer contour. Basically, if you slimmed down too fast or you have did liposuction, your skin tends to be more flabby, the Specific Skin Firming would allow you to (like its name) firm up the skin at the specific area. 


The one that I did was at the tummy area. It's an 80 mins session at there relaxing room, where the nurse would make use of this machine (shown below), insert the metal plate below your body and then using the metal rod to send Superpulse RF to your skin. She rubbed in an upward circular motion and you will feel warm pulses once in awhile. Definitely no pain and after one session, I kinda felt my tummy slightly firmer.



After the machine session, the lady applied calorie burning cream on my tummy area and rubbed into my body. It was painful but she had to exert force so as to soften the solid fats, so that it can be easily passed out at the ladies later. I had a little bruising for the next couple of days, but that's just a little price to pay for beauty!


Of course this is only one session, but imagine if I had gone for a few more sessions! The Specific Skin Firming is priced at $398 for an 80 mins session and it can be applied to areas like butterfly arms, flabby tummy, thighs and even double chins!


SkinLab The Medical Spa offers several services to help ladies (and men) to find their confidence back by helping you regain your beauty. Feel free give them a call or drop by the store for more information and consultation. :)


SkinLab The Medical Spa is located at:
501 Orchard Road
#04-04, Wheelock Place
Tel:             6235 3246      
Operating hours: Mon - Sat: 10am - 8:30pm, Sun: 10am - 5pm



XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

5 comments:

  1. It was quite interesting post thanks for sharing it with us.It is a nice device giving great results would try it thanks for sharing it with us.

  1. Huney_Hun said...:

    Thank you! It was with great pleasure to try it out and share with you guys. Do continue supporting my blog. :)

  1. Botox Denver said...:

    Wow! The facility seems really great though. It's obviously customer-friendly spa and that's what makes it impressive too. Thanks for sharing this one here.

  1. Huney_Hun said...:

    Yes, it was an amazing place. I finally got the chance to relax too. :)

  1. I never would’ve thought about it this way unless it runs into your blog. Thanks for putting it up. I hope you have great success.

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p