M.A.C X Carine Roitfeld Collection

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Carine Roitfeld (Edgy and provocative, image-maker, editor and stylist) channels her signature smokey eye look for her debut M.A.C Cosmetics collection, featuring full face kits with eyeshadows and cremeblend brush for creating a chic backdrop for dramatic eyes.




Now, creating smokey and that lazy sexiness is super easy with the collection. Deep set, dark eyes with contoured jawlines and a nude lip is what you need to channel that inner Carine Roitfeld in you.

My purchases...

I got the Desert Camouflage Face Kit, which is the lighter tone one and I guess it suits most Asian skin colour. I also got the Carine Roitfeld lipstick (Tropical Mist). It's the perfect NUDE, just the right amount of color, to tell you have something on, but subtle enough to still be natural. I love my lips nude and it's even great when you have no or light makeup on!


The colours are so easy to use and so natural for build up from day to night makeup. Just get the face kit for me and I bet you will have lots of fun with it!


Let me stress again. I LOVE the colours! It's so easy to achieve the sultry smokey look!!! :)




XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p