[What's New] Let Down Your Hair With BOSS MA VIE Pour Femme Fragrance

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


I can never resist getting perfumes. I love how so much thought are put into a small bottle of fragrance, the packagings' are always so beautiful, it makes you feel like a fairy amongst the flora....


I'm always delighted to receive fragrances at my doorsteps and to add on to my collection of Hugo Boss Parfum (BOSS NUIT and BOSS JOUR Pour Femme), is BOSS MA VIE Pour Femme. A fragrance for the off duty sophisticated and independent ladies who just want to indulge in the simple moments in life, exuding a glow of feminity and confidence as she struts.

The bottle is the same tall sleek bottle as BOSS NUIT and Boss JOUR, with a lively dusty pink to differentiate It is a beautiful floral scent with top notes of cactus blossom, heart notes of pink fresia and jasmine petals, blended together with rose buds; and base notes of cedarwood

The focus of this new fragrance is the Cactus BlossomWith the aim to ‘reinvent and modernise floral green notes with a delicate pink twist’, the cactus with it’s delicate pink blossoms madde to the top with its fresh, feminine and floral softness.


Its lingering scent lasts throughout the day, allowing me to go from work to play without having the need to keep spritzing the perfume. It would definitely make a great Christmas present this festive season... :)


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p