[Tried & Tested] Treat Yourself To A Relaxing Trip At Masego: The Safari Spa

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Recently, Masego: The Safari Spa had a special themed Halloween Safari Spa Party and it was fun amongst the horror ghouls of the safari, we enjoyed a nice, relaxing spa date. Masego: The Safari Spa is located within the premises of Jurong SAFRA and is part of the Mary Chia Holdings.



We were welcomed by the "African" drums and had to drink a potion to get the freak on. Spooky, but I'm already in love with the little shot glasses. :)


This 6500 square feet Safari-landscaped spa was transformed  and we had the tribal aerial acrobats and dance team, entertaining us as we went into the individual tents for our pampering. Instead of the usual massage rooms, here are Masego, they have tents all layed around the facility, with decos like oil lamps, totem poles, pottery etc to get us indulge in the "nature".





To go with the theme, I had my pearly cat ears and JC Play leopard shoes on. The first thing I did was to go for some Ear Candling. I have 4 ears that day and it had to be squeaky clear right?



The session was relaxing as I laid in this cosy dim-lighted room. My therapist slowly soothed my lymph notes around the ears, letting the ears clear up as I slowly snoozed off. *Oops*


After which, I had a paraffin hand treatment before a quick manicure with the chosen nail stickers. Do you like the print? I totally dig the pink leopard print ones...

 






There was even face painting, henna and tarot card reading but I was totally distracted by the dancing and tribal engagement with the rest of the crowds. The night ended with a meal by The Lab with their african menu...









So, if you are looking to "escape" Singapore, come venture into Masego and enjoy some of the safari treatments. More details can be found here --- http://www.masego.com.sg/.

Masego: The Safri Spa
SAFRA Jurong, 333 Boon Lay Way, 
Level 3, Leisure Wing, 
Singapore 649848
Tel: (65) 6790 1661



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p