[What's New] Go Social With bellabox November 2014

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Another month of amazing beauty surprise have arrived at my doorsteps. The November bellabox themed as "Insta-Glam". In this new age where selfies and wefies are abundant, it is inevitable to good all the time, so, this month's box is dedicated to give you the instant BAM, letting your hair look shiny and silky smooth, give you glowing skin as well as some little makeup gadgets to glam it all up!


So, what's in the box?
  1. COASTAL SCENTS Revealed Palette
  2. SLEEK Dip It Duo Liner Mascara in 24 Karat
  3. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
    This luxurious oil treatment can be used on hair, face and body for the instant moisture needed for your skin and hair.
  4. Salcura Antiac Activ Liquid Spray
    A hassle-free anti-scne spray packed with a multi-action anti-bacterial formula for born-again skin clarity.
  5. Intercosmo Il Magnifico (The Magnificent)
    This multipurpose treatment hair spray blends the consistency and properties of a mask woth the convenience and speed of a spray.
  6. Theresa Beauty & Slimming - Skeyndor Caresse Body Serum
    Skeyndor, a brand endorsed by Theresa helps you sculpt the body with this cream whilst infused with the fragrance of roses and orchids.
  7. Bonus: Cathay Doll Sweet Dream Watersplash Essence With L-Gluthathione
    This innovative essence instantly whitens and injects intense moisture into your skin for long lasting effects all day. The cream transforms into mineral water droplets and gets absorbed into the skin with gentle and soothing nourishment.


From the box, I have 2 of my favourites: COASTAL SCENTS Revealed Palette and the SLEEK Dip It Duo Liner Mascara in 24 Karat. Coz I'm a makeup addict, these products really made my eyes pop when I opened the box.


Though the Coastal Scents eyeshadows were small, but I really love that it is easy to carry around. This brand has always been highly raved and I know why once I've swatched them. Just one swipe and this is the kind of colour payoff I got on my hand. I bet this will last me for awhile.


These 4 complimentary earth tones are great to go from day look to a girl's night out and they go well with every skin tone. It has to got to be a must have for everyone!


And whilst on the topic of convenience, the SLEEK Dip It Duo Liner Mascara in 24 Karat is another must have in my pouch. One side if your conventional black mascara and whilst on the other end is a 24 karat liquid eyeliner in gold. The gold would make your eyes pop and will definitely go well with the Coastal Scents shades.



So, which items you've received in your November's bellabox? Which is your favourite? Be sure to share it on the special on-going Snap-and-Win contest for the month of November. Since the theme of the month is all about getting social, it's time to go social and start sharing too!

All you need to do is to snap and upload a picture of your favourite November product or products along with the infocard (that's why you can see a cutting mark on the front of the infocard. Get creative!) on IG, FB or Twitter using the hashtag #bellaboxasia and stand to win 1 of 3 limited edition bellaboxes worth $100 each! Contest ends on 14th December 2014, midnight!



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p