[Digital Fashion Week 2014] Hair Styling By Monsoon Hair House For Day 1

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Attending fashion shows has always given me an excuse to doll up, it's always about the clothes you wear and how you wear it. I'm glad to have Monsoon Hair House helping me with hair styling for these few days. 



Jack from Monsoon Novena did an updo for me, with a tucked in bun, to show off my makeup and printed dress. I was going for a slightly more edgy look for the day and I liked how the hair looked a little like the faux hawk from the front. Totally matched my spikes eh?



So, here's a full look at my OOTD. The dress is from Forever21, my spikey clutch from local brand - DEPRESSION, shoes from Korea and zoom in to my acessories - safety pin bangle from Forever21 as well and watch from Chronosport, all thanks to ZALORA! :)



If you are looking for hairstylists, come look for Jack and Joanne at Monsoon Hair House in Novena Square. They have been pampering my hair and making me look so good! I bet you guys will love them too! :)


Monsoon @ Novena Square 
Add: 238 Thomson Road
Tel: +65 6333 5586
Website: 
http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com


Photobucket

Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p