Tie Dyed Hair

Labels: ,

Yipee! I've been a red head for months and I've been contemplating for months to do something new when I saw this picture of Lauren Conrad and I decided to tie dye my hair!


I told my hairstylist what I had in mind, showed him the pictures, we both had a discussion and decided to try out these hair dyes that doesn't require bleaching. We are concerned about spoiling the hair with bleaching. So here goes....

Say good bye to old colour.
Check out the dye colours! I hope it turns out as vibrant.

Love the effect on the cloth.
All done, waiting for the colour to seep in.

Ready for the reveal?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



The colour is not as striking as it shows in the bowl, maybe because of the red pigments I had previously. Pink has gone red. LOL! I love the effect and I'm gona try wash it out alittle see whether it shows more? Now it's showing only under bright light or flash. But anyhow, I might just go bleach and change colour next month. What you guys think?


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p