Etude House Miss Tangerine Nail Collection

Labels: ,


Check out what Etude House has come up with?
ORANGE is the word.
Etude House has come up with a new fresh look just in time for the summer. Bright orange makeup and nail colours, makes one all refreshed, happy and glowing all day long.

I have too much makeup, so I only picked their Miss Tangerine Petit Darling Nails Kit. I grabbed it the moment I stepped into the store and wouldn't wana put it back. It comes as a set of 3 different tones of orange.

Miss Tangerine Petit Darling Nails Kit.
From Left: Beige (Skin Tone), Light Glittery Yellow Orange, Glittery Orange.
It's alright if you don't understand Korean, simple graphics work magic.
Basically, you start using the beige nail polish as base, I used 2 layers and let it semi-dry before lightly brushing the light yellow-orange nail polish from mid nail till tip of nails. I had to do 3 layers before the colours become more obvious.

Lastly, I applied the dark orange nail polish at last 1/3 of the nail, close to the tip. I did 3 layers and the final nails look like this...



I simply fell in love with the orange nails. The look good just like that or with some bling-blings. But I kept it simple like this and it was enough for people telling me my nails look fab!

P.S. I was so inspired by the orange makeup on the Korean actress, I decided to do one for myself, using the existing makeup that I have.




I know it's nothing like the Korean star, but it's definitely something to try and it's definitely a wonderful look for work and probably win you that interview... :P


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p