[What's New] Go Sparkly This Christmas With Models Own Diamond Luxe Collection

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


As the saying goes - "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", I've always adored my blings and I will never let go of any chance to wear them. So when I received the Models Own Heart Red nail polish, I was simply jumping with joy!


This lovely shade of red nail polish comes from Models Own first ever ‘luxe’ collection – Diamond Luxe. This special range of nail polishes features gold caps and are luxuriously filled with Diamond Dust in them to deliver a completely unique golden metallic finish.



The ultra-fine gold glitter dust are subtle but gives the nail colour a special shine, that no other nail polishes does. It glides on smoothly onto nails and with the square tip brush, it is a fuss free, quick way to glam up your nails. 2 coats 30 minutes was all I need to paint my 10 little fingers and I'm set to go out!


It is also easy to remove and I simply love this shade of red that comes just in time for Christmas as well as Chinese New Year. But if you are afraid red might be too strong a colour, you can still find 4 other shades in stores - Princess Pink, Trillion Taupe, Asscher Blue and Radiant Pink.


So which shade would you pick? 

They are now in stores at aLT@BHG, John Little Plaza Singapura, Robinsons JEM, selected Guardian, Watsons and Sasa stores, retailing at $14.90 each. Have fun with them ~ 



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p