[What's New] Deck The Halls With Amazing Beauty Products In December's bellabox !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way ~~~

It's time for my favourite festive time of the year - CHRISTMAS!!!  With Christmas comes presents and gatherings and it's definitely time to start glamming up before you meetup with your friends. You wana look your best and what better way than to receive all these monthly pampering products from bellabox?! They know exactly what you need for the season ~


Well, "Ring in the Christmas Belles" and here's a list of the Christmas goodies in my December bellabox...

  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

  • NaturVital Normal Hair Loss Shampoo

  • Uriage Isoliss Creme & Fluide

  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive

  • Curél Moisture Range - Moisture Lotion II, Moisture Face Milk, Intensive Moisture Cream

Curél is one of my favourite brand. Their products works on my sensitive skin, they are gentle on my skin and still do the works of cleansing and moisturizing my skin. I did a review on their products before --- http://huneyzworld.blogspot.sg/2012/04/curel-fundamental-solutions-for.html . Whenever my skin is giving me problems, I would definitely turn to Curél.


This month's bellabox  is definitely a treat, targetting at improving our skin's condition. Check out their website to order your very own monthly bellabox surprise today and don't forget to visit their beauty store to get your hands and the mentioned products! 




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p