[What's New] Come Celebrate The Festive Season With SK-II ~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


As the year winds down, SK-II would like to welcome the festive season with you.  From 19th to 21st Dec, spend $500 on SK-II products in a single receipt at SK-II TANGS Orchard or $350 on SK-II products at TANGS Vivo to join in the SK-II Festive Party on 21st Dec at TANGS SEVIIN. 
There will be food, drinks as well as a free makeover at the party from 2pm to 6pm! Promotions are as shown above.



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p