[Tried & Tested] Getting My Hair Pampered With Naoki Yoshihara By Ash

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,



I've recently been addicted to changing my hair colours. After doing the tie-dying and ombre hair ends, I'm now into the next phase for rainbow hair colours. Of course, this included alot of hair bleaching and even though the colours are nice, alot of maintenance is required at home.



But no matter how moisturising the shampoo or conditioner claims to be, nothing seems to be working well for me. Luckily, I had Naoki Yoshihara by Ash's help. 

Naoki Yoshihara by Ash is an authentic Japanese hair salon located in Liang Court, Singapore. I have been to many salons in Singapore, including international acclaimed one, but none can compare to what I have experienced at Naoki Yoshihara by Ash in terms of  the services and techniques.



When I first stepped into this salon, I was presently surprised by the politeness and gentleness of welcoming me. Even my stylist - Megu-san looked as though she stepped right out of the ViVi magazine. Totally in love with her style and how she did her hair.


As she just arrived in Singapore and not so proficient in English, the manager Kazutaka-san did the translation while Megu-san did the assessment on my hair and scalp as well as addressing to my other hair ncerns. So, it was decided that I get the Shiseido treatment. The products in the salon are from Japan and seeing the whole basket of items going to my hair, I knew my hair and scalp will be pampered.


Well, the treatment was mainly all done at the shampoo bar, and seeing that I have my makeup on, they took the initiative to have my face covered with a soft cloth, so that the water will not ruin my makeup. Nevertheless with Megu-san's delicate washing skills, I was rather at ease and were quite confident that my face wouldn't be wet even if I didn't have the cloth. 

Other than that, I was wrapped up with a towel, an anti-wet drape, and a fleece blanket to cover my legs. And as the treatment required me to lie there for almost an hour, Megu-san and her fellow stylist - Tsukasa-san made sure I was lying there comfortably and putting a towel and head support for me. It was definitely 100% service!


After the last step of treatment was done, I was back at my seat and Megu-san had my hair blown dry and she also curled the ends of my hair. She was very careful not to tug too hard and she kept asking if it was too hot.




Lastly, she also gave me a fringe to frame my face and it was a fresh change as I haven't had a fringe for agesありがとう Megu-san for making my hair so soft and alive again!


If you’re keen on your own authentic Japanese salon experience, do give Naoki Yoshihara by Ash a try.

Naoki Yoshihara by Ash
177 River Valley Road
Liang Court  #02-15/16
Singapore 179030
Tel: 65 6333 5662 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p