Palmer’s Celebrating 170 Years of Beautiful Skin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



I was invited to an exclusive warm gathering of media and bloggers to celebrate 170 years of beautiful skin with Palmer’s - the leading brand in Cocoa Butter skincare.


It was a press event (held at Antoinette in Palais Renaissance) to commemorate Palmer's brand heritage and to introduce its all-time star product – Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil, in a new convenient pump packaging.




Upon arriving the event, I was greeted by the range of Palmer's products that's visibly displayed at the entrance of the cafe. After the photo taking session, I was ushered into the cosy function room where I was introduced to more of Palmer's products.




ABOUT PALMER’S
Founded in America more than 170 years ago in 1840, Palmer’s is one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the world have grown up with. Palmer’s can be found in bathroom cabinets in the homes of families in more than 80 countries, making it the number one brand skincare. Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time, making Palmer’s a trusted household name, used by families for generations.


Today, Palmer’s is still committed to creating affordable skincare products that really do work, growing to provide a Palmer’s product for every skincare need: hand and body, facial care, stretch mark care, hair care, body and bath. Palmer’s is against animal testing and all products are cruelty free.



A blind test was conducted during the press event to find out the superiority of Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil as compared to its close competitor. Both oils were tested based on its fragrance, texture, absorbency and hydration, with Palmer’s scoring higher in all four categories. Over 70% of the guests present chose Palmer’s as their preferred oil, thus the findings concurred with past research.


Now with a new and improved packaging, the pump dispenser leaves no oily mess when users use their favourite oil. Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, is an advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used all over the body and face. It's preservative-free, phthalate free, and the lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin and fine lines and wrinkles.


In the Skin Therapy Oil is Cetesomate-E Complex that helps improve the skin penetration and absorption characteristics of the formula into the epidermal layer of the skin. Actually, when I was in India, I had some insect bite and I tear my skin from over scratching, leaving a scar. But after applying the oil on the area for a week odd, the scar faded off, less obvious already.

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil with the new pump dispenser is retailing at SGD $15.90. Available at Watsons, Guardian Unity, NHG Pharmacy, Robinsons, John Little, BHG, Kiddy Palace, Spring Maternity, Pink Beauty, all leading cosmetic and departmental stores.


Other than the Skin Therapy Oil, I was also introduced to many of the other Palmer's products.



And thanks to Palmer's I got a few products to try back home.


From Left: The Moisturize Body Wash, leaves my skin silky smooth with a Cocoa Butter fragrance. Hubby and I are currently loving it. Next, is the Skin Therapy Oil, which I love to use on my skin for additional moisturizing and recommend for people with dry skin. The Purifying Mask leaves my skin feeling tight and refreshed and I recommend a weekly use. It will improve the skin condition! 

Lastly, is the Body Lotion with Olive Butter Formula that has the added benefits of Vitamin E and antioxidants. I've always been using this lotion before I sleep every night. Psst, it leaves radiant and refreshed skin the morning after! :)




XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p