[What's New] Time To Cut Off All Your Troubled Tresses To Cut In Style For 2015 ~~~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


When coming to a brand new year, I like to give myself a different look, freshen myself up and "cut" away all the bad stuffs, leaving them behind as I step into a New Year! Just in time for the Year of the Goat!

So, looking at the 2015 hair and beauty trends - clean, minimalist makeup to go with short hair. After all the rainbow hair trend in 2014, it is time to tidy up those tresses and go for healthy, natural looking hair.



Check out the Hollywood ladies - Jennifer Lawrence, Katherine McPhee, Beyonce, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway & Nicole Richie! They are already rocking that trend on the red carpet and so drawing inspiration from that, Joanne cut off my hair, giving me a bob hair for the first time in my life!



It's the first time I cut my hair so short but I'm loving the carefree feeling of simply just combing my hair and I'm ready to step out of the house *flip*~ Especially, dying my hair chestnut brown, I've gotten new found confidence and I find myself smiling even more! :)


I can straighten my hair to show off the asymmetrical cut more, or simply apply some mousse and let my natural curls flow, loving the versatility! What do you think of my new hairstyle?


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p